b.lexg.dev: the B-side of .lexg
follow • portfolio • gitlab • github • twitter
I am Alex Gittemeier, a queer software engineer, and this is my personal website that is less formal than my portfolio. This site is mainly focused on things I am thinking about and highly academic musings, whereas my professional portfolio is a highly polished bio and projects area.
For general questions or comments about this site, reach out to email@example.com. Please write in with your thoughts, your engagement makes this worth writing.
- October 16, 2022: Yak-shaving the software build process
- September 15, 2022: So, why did I make this site?
- April 23, 2021: An abstract filesystem namespace
In my neighborhood
The web is quite useless without hyperlinks. Here are some people’s sites I follow or pages I like and why, organized as a tree to give a sense to how I came across each site.
- Keenan Piveral-Brooks: A product designer and software engineer who works with me on Coldwater Systems projects.
- Michael Burnes: A software engineer and cybersecurity professional.
Discovered on Twitter
- Dan Luu: Lots of low-level technical articles with a particular focus on measuring things. I appreciate the emphasis of the “science” of computer science.